Tuesday, March 22, 2011

OMG! GIRL SCOUT COOKIES ARE COMING!


I know, a bit too much enthusiasm, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Girl Scout cookies, and they are going to be arriving ANY DAY NOW! I have a case on order, but wondering if that is going to be enough...I mean seriously, is there ever such a thing as TOO MANY GIRL SCOUT COOKIES? I don't think so. I know these are hard economic times we are living in, but please support the Girl Scouts by getting your cookie orders in EARLY AND OFTEN!


If you would like to support the Girl Scout cookie sales program, but do not want the cookies in your house, I am ALWAYS willing to take in orphaned boxes of these delicious treats for later enjoyment and sampling...LOL

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the sentiment! However, any "orphaned" boxes of cookies can be donated via our Gift of Caring to a brave soldier overseas or to our local Food Pantry at the Coser Elementary School. Sorry, Sherwood, you get to keep your boyish figure!
    Barb/Scout Cupboard Manager

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this where I am allowed to POUT...on a more serious note, those are both VERY WORTHWHILE donations of Girl Scout cookies, and I would officially challenge everyone in the mood to match my pledge made here to donate a case of twelve boxes (is that number right?) to be divided equally between Gift of Caring, and the Coser Elementary School. If it is OK with the Cupboard Manager, would like to do an article about folks considering a donation to these two causes, and as of this moment, you have your first 12 boxes of cookies toward the effort.

    ReplyDelete